We are searching for a talented and motivated event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role.
Event Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Manage and monitor all social media platforms
Event Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as event coordinator or similar role
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in hospitality management, public relations or similar relevant field